Friday, June 03, 2011

An introduction.


How's it going, Internet?

It's about time that I make a more worldly presence on the World Wide Web, considering that I'm on it so much.  I haven't really made myself a Blogger/Blogspot blog in so many years because I was actually running a blog over at 1UP.com.  I only had a change of heart recently because, unlike earlier hiccups on their site, 1UP has been experiencing long-term issues with their site, and it's not allowing me to post anything on their site, whether it's a blog, a comment to people's blogs, or a private message to a specific user.  It's like someone cast Mute on my 1UP account! :P

With that little joke, I would like to say that I'll primarily talk about video games on this blog, because that's pretty much all I blog about, but unlike on 1UP (I had a thing about keeping my blog topics relevant), I'll be venturing into more general commentary.  You know, things I heard or have something to say.  And don't worry, I'll keep the whiny drama to a minimum. :)

So yeah, just saying hello with this post.  While 1UP is down for me, I'll be posting some stuff that I've had in my head while I waited for my 1UP blog to be fixed, so expect to see some game-related stuff the next time.

Until then, laserz!

No comments:

Post a Comment